- NEXT DAY DELIVERYFREE ON ORDERS OVER £199 EX VAT
- UNBEATABLE PRICES!FOUND IT CHEAPER? WE’LL MATCH IT!
- WE’RE RATED 9.4 OUT OF 10!
2 x Storalex SX800 Bays - 1980mm High - (3 WIDTHS) - 610D - UP TO 800kg UDL - 4 LEVELS
- The Storalex SX800 is the ‘heavy weight’ of the industrial shelving range. Designed for safely storing heavy and bulky loads in commercial environments.
- Rigorously tested to strict FEM standards and comply with ISO 9001 quality requirements.
|CODE||DESCRIPTION||DIMENSIONS||LEVELS||Max Shelf Load (kg)||Our Price||QTY|
|AAOZ||2 x Storalex® 800 Series Shelving Bays - Blue & Orange - Free Rubber Mallet||1980h x 1525w x 610d||4||800KG||£403.99 £379.99||
|AAPC||2 x Storalex® 800 Series Shelving Bays - Blue & Orange - Free Rubber Mallet||1980h x 1830w x 610d||4||610KG||£447.99 £424.99||
|AAPF||2 x Storalex® 800 Series Shelving Bays - Blue & Orange - Free Rubber Mallet||1980h x 2440w x 610d||4||500KG||£529.99 £499.99||
Key Product Features
- 15mm chipboard shelves, tested to 800kg UDL per shelf (1525w)
- 4 x 15mm thick chipboard decks as standard with each bay
- Single piece uprights with durable powder coated finish
- Total load capacity of up to 3,200kg UDL per bay
- Suitable for intensive use within a commercial/industrial environment
- Boltless ‘stud & keyhole’ design, used within the UK for over 25 years
- ISO 9001 quality certification and tested to strict FEM standards
- Purchase additional shelves to suit storage requirements
- Quick & easy construction, assembly mallet provided with each order
- Full range of accessories such as joining tie plates available
- Adjustable shelf height every 3.8cm (1.5 Inches)
- Accessible from both sides, no back cross bracing needed
- Regular picking
- Bulk storage
- 24/7 frequent use
- Archive & document storage
- Very heavy cartons
- Domestic items
The Storalex SX800 is the ‘heavy weight’ of the industrial shelving range, capable of holding up to 800kg UDL per shelf and a whopping 3,200kg per bay. Designed for safely storing incredibly heavy and bulky loads within demanding commercial environments.
UK Businesses have relied on the tried and tested ‘stud and keyhole’ design for over 25 years. For 24/7 environments such as warehouses and factories where safety and practicality is paramount, the SX800 is an incredibly robust and sturdy shelving system designed to cope with around the clock intensive use.
Rigorously tested to strict FEM (European Federation of Material Handling) standards these units also comply with ISO 9001 quality requirements.
Who else uses our shelving?
"We’ve purchased Storalex shelving from Tufferman for a number of years now, specifically for stockrooms within our Millets and Ultimate Outdoors stores. As well as receiving excellent service, we find the shelving units strong and sturdy as well as being great value for money.”Lynne, JD Outdoors, part of JD Sports Fashion PLC
Regularly seen in
Why buy from Tufferman
We have a track record of
We’re genuinely focussed on great customer service, as our reviews demonstrate. We are a small and friendly business based in Essex, delivering traditional help and advice as if you’d walked into your local hardware store.
Trading Standards Approved
We have been vetted and approved by Trading Standards as part of the national Buy with Confidence scheme. You can be sure you’re dealing with a trustworthy and customer orientated company.
We’re a Small Business Too
We know from running our own business that we need value for money and great service from all our suppliers. We’re passionate at what we do and always on hand to help. If you need advice choosing the right shelving and racking for your needs, simply call our business support team on 0203 764 9380, option 2.
Who we supply
FREE DELIVERY on orders over £199 +VAT (£239 inc VAT).
Order before 4pm for next day delivery or choose a convenient delivery day at checkout, up to 3 months in advance. We deliver Monday-Saturday (excluding bank holidays).
UK MAINLAND DELIVERY CHARGES
|ORDER VALUE (+VAT)||£0 to £39.99||£40 to £69.99||£70 to £99.99||£100 to £199||OVER £199|
|Next Day or Weekday of Your Choice||£4.99||£9.99||£17.99||£19.99||FREE|
|Saturday or Saturday of Your Choice||£19.99||£24.99||£32.99||£34.99||£29.99|
Alternatively you can avoid postage charges by collecting from our Essex warehouse: Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate, Rignals Lane, Galleywood, Essex. CM2 8RF (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm).
NON UK MAINLAND DELIVERY CHARGES
The following postcode ranges are classified as non UK mainland by our couriers: IV, KW, PA, PH, IM, JE, GY and BT.
|ORDER VALUE (+VAT)||NEXT DAY OR WEEKDAY OF YOUR CHOICE|
|£0 to £49.99||£17.99|
|£50 to £99.99||£35.99|
|£100 to £199.99||£44.99|
|£200 to £349.99||£59.99|
|£350 - £999.99||£74.99|
Saturday delivery service is not available to non UK mainland addresses.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or faulty product we will collect the item and either replace the item for you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 28 working days, providing they are unused and in there original packaging. However please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items
Please send returns to the address below.
Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate