- NEXT DAY DELIVERYFREE ON ORDERS OVER £199 EX VAT
- UNBEATABLE PRICES!FOUND IT CHEAPER? WE’LL MATCH IT!
- WE’RE RATED AS EXCELLENT!
3 x Storalex SX200 Shelving Bays - 1830mm High - 5 Chipboard Shelves - 200kg UDL
In stock24h DeliveryWas £197.99Now £168.99Ex Vat Save£29.00
- The Storalex SX200 range of medium-duty shelving is ideally suited for frequent use and commercial environments.
- Using a boltless ‘stud & keyhole’ design, these tried and tested units have been sold in the UK for over 25 years.
Grouped product items CODE DESCRIPTION DIMENSIONS LEVELS Max Shelf Load (kg) Our Price QTY AATU 3 x STORALEX® SX200 Shelving Bays - Blue & Orange 1830h x 915w x 305d 5 200KG £197.99 £168.99 AATV 3 x STORALEX® SX200 Shelving Bays - Blue & Orange 1830h x 915w x 455d 5 200KG £218.99 £186.99Out of stock AATW 3 x STORALEX® SX200 Shelving Bays - Blue & Orange 1830h x 915w x 610d 5 200KG £236.99 £199.99
Key Product Features
- 15mm thick chipboard shelves, tested to 200kg UDL per shelf (915mm wide)
- 5 x chipboard shelves as standard with each bay
- Purchase additional shelves to suit storage requirements
- Single piece uprights with durable powder coated finish
- Boltless ‘stud & keyhole’ design, used within the UK for over 25 years
- Suitable for daily use within a commercial/industrial environment
- Low profile shelf beam design maximises storage space
- Quick & easy construction, assembly mallet provided with each order
- Full range of accessories such as joining tie plates available
- Adjustable shelf height every 3.8cm (1.5 Inches)
- Accessible from both sides, no back cross bracing needed
- Delivery Band 2
- Regular Picking
- Archive & document storage
- Small parts storage
- Light boxes
- Domestic items
The Storalex SX200 range of medium-duty shelving is ideally suited for frequent use, commercial environments where you need sturdy units that will last a lifetime.
This light industrial range is perfect for businesses storing items in stockrooms, storerooms or heavy duty domestic applications such as garages or workshops. Each shelf can support 200kg UDL*, however If you need to increase the shelf weight capacity the SX340 range is a heavier duty version of this product.
Using a boltless ‘stud & keyhole’ design, these tried and tested units have been sold in the UK for over 25 years. Rigorously tested to FEM (European Federation of Material Handling) standards these commercial grade units also comply with all relevant ISO manufacturing quality requirements.
Who else uses our shelving?
"We’ve purchased Storalex shelving from Tufferman for a number of years now, specifically for stockrooms within our Millets and Ultimate Outdoors stores. As well as receiving excellent service, we find the shelving units strong and sturdy as well as being great value for money.”Lynne, JD Outdoors, part of JD Sports Fashion PLC
Regularly seen in
Why buy from Tufferman
We have a track record of
We’re genuinely focussed on great customer service, as our reviews demonstrate. We are a small and friendly business based in Essex, delivering traditional help and advice as if you’d walked into your local hardware store.
Trading Standards Approved
We have been vetted and approved by Trading Standards as part of the national Buy with Confidence scheme. You can be sure you’re dealing with a trustworthy and customer orientated company.
We’re a Small Business Too
We know from running our own business that we need value for money and great service from all our suppliers. We’re passionate at what we do and always on hand to help. If you need advice choosing the right shelving and racking for your needs, simply call our business support team on 0203 764 9380, option 2.
Who we supplyWrite Your Own Review
Choose a nominated delivery day at checkout, we deliver Monday-Saturday (excluding bank holidays).
FREE next day delivery when you spend over £199 ex vat (UK mainland only)
If you order before 4pm Monday - Friday you can have your order the next working day.
Alternatively you can Click & Collect from our Essex based distribution centre.
Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate, Rignals Lane, Galleywood, Essex. CM2 8RF (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm) view map
Our couriers charge more for bulky and heavy items as a result there are 3 weight bandings. The majority fall under the Weight Band 1 delivery charge please check in the description box on the product page to confirm the delivery band.
Next Day: £5.99
FREE Saturday: £9.99
- Click & Collect: FREE FREE FREE FREE N. Ireland 2 Day £9.99
- Isle of Man
- Channel Islands
Scottish Highlands &
Islands 2 Day
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or faulty product we will collect the item and either replace the item for you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 28 working days, providing they are unused and in there original packaging. However please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items
Please send returns to the address below.
Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate