- NEXT DAY DELIVERYFREE ON ORDERS OVER £199 EX VAT
- UNBEATABLE PRICES!FOUND IT CHEAPER? WE’LL MATCH IT!
- WE’RE RATED AS EXCELLENT!
4 x Storalex SX400 Bays - 1980mm High - 1220W - (2 DEPTHS) - 400kg UDL - 4 levels
In stockFree DeliveryWas £519.96Now £289.99Ex Vat Save£229.97
- The Storalex SX400 range of heavy duty industrial shelving is our most popular commercial system. Commonly installed within warehouses and factories for over 25 years.
- Rigorously tested to FEM standards and ISO manufacturing quality requirements.
Grouped product items CODE DESCRIPTION DIMENSIONS LEVELS Max Shelf Load (kg) Our Price QTY ABRH 4 x Storalex® SX400 Shelving Bays - Blue & Orange - Free Rubber Mallet 1980h x 1220w x 610d 4 400KG £599.96 £328.99 ABRG 4 x Storalex® SX400 Shelving Bays - Blue & Orange - Free Rubber Mallet 1980h x 1220w x 455d 4 400KG £519.96 £289.99
Key Product Features
- 15mm thick chipboard shelves, tested to 400kg UDL per shelf
- 4 x 15mm chipboard decks as standard with each bay
- Single piece uprights with durable powder coated finish
- Total load capacity of up to 1,600kg UDL per bay
- Suitable for daily use within a commercial/industrial environment
- Boltless ‘stud & keyhole’ design, used within the UK for over 25 years
- Low profile shelf beam design maximises storage space
- Built to ISO manufacturing standards and FEM approved
- Purchase additional shelves to suit storage requirements
- Quick & easy construction, assembly mallet provided with each order
- Full range of accessories such as joining tie plates available
- Adjustable shelf height every 3.8cm (1.5 Inches)
- Accessible from both sides, no back cross bracing needed
- Delivery Band 2
- Regular picking
- Bulk storage
- Archive & document storage
- Heavy cartons
- Domestic items
The Storalex SX400 range of heavy duty industrial shelving is our most popular commercial system. Commonly installed within warehouses and factories for over 25 years, the SX400 range is one of the most robust and reliable shelving systems on the market.
Capable of safely holding large, heavy and bulky items this range is ideal for retail stockrooms as well as long term archive storage. The tried and tested boltless ‘stud and keyhole’ design makes these quick to assemble and also adjust when storage requirements change.
Rigorously tested to FEM (European Federation of Material Handling) standards these units also comply with all relevant ISO manufacturing quality requirements.
Who else uses our shelving?
"We’ve purchased Storalex shelving from Tufferman for a number of years now, specifically for stockrooms within our Millets and Ultimate Outdoors stores. As well as receiving excellent service, we find the shelving units strong and sturdy as well as being great value for money.”Lynne, JD Outdoors, part of JD Sports Fashion PLC
Regularly seen in
Why buy from Tufferman
We have a track record of
We’re genuinely focussed on great customer service, as our reviews demonstrate. We are a small and friendly business based in Essex, delivering traditional help and advice as if you’d walked into your local hardware store.
Trading Standards Approved
We have been vetted and approved by Trading Standards as part of the national Buy with Confidence scheme. You can be sure you’re dealing with a trustworthy and customer orientated company.
We’re a Small Business Too
We know from running our own business that we need value for money and great service from all our suppliers. We’re passionate at what we do and always on hand to help. If you need advice choosing the right shelving and racking for your needs, simply call our business support team on 0203 764 9380, option 2.
Who we supplyWrite Your Own Review
Choose a nominated delivery day at checkout, we deliver Monday-Saturday (excluding bank holidays).
FREE next day delivery when you spend over £199 ex vat (UK mainland only)
If you order before 4pm Monday - Friday you can have your order the next working day.
Alternatively you can Click & Collect from our Essex based distribution centre.
Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate, Rignals Lane, Galleywood, Essex. CM2 8RF (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm) view map
Our couriers charge more for bulky and heavy items as a result there are 3 weight bandings. The majority fall under the Weight Band 1 delivery charge please check in the description box on the product page to confirm the delivery band.
Next Day: £5.99
FREE Saturday: £9.99
- Click & Collect: FREE FREE FREE FREE N. Ireland 2 Day £9.99
- Isle of Man
- Channel Islands
Scottish Highlands &
Islands 2 Day
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or faulty product we will collect the item and either replace the item for you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 28 working days, providing they are unused and in there original packaging. However please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items
Please send returns to the address below.
Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate