- NEXT DAY DELIVERYFREE ON ORDERS OVER £199 EX VAT
- UNBEATABLE PRICES!FOUND IT CHEAPER? WE’LL MATCH IT!
- WE’RE RATED AS EXCELLENT!
3 x Storalex VRS Bays - 900w - (3 Depths) - Free 265kg UDL Upgrade - Graphite Grey
In stock24h DeliveryWas £179.97Now £87.99Ex Vat Save£91.98
- Finally, enjoy an organised and accessible garage or stockroom! These sturdy shelves are the quick and easy way to clean up and organise your storage space.
- Tested to hold 265kg (evenly distributed) . Added peace of mind that you’ll be able to store all of your items safely, even the heavy ones.
Grouped product items CODE DESCRIPTION DIMENSIONS LEVELS Max Shelf Load (kg) Our Price QTY AAMC 3 x Storalex® VRS Shelving Bays - Graphite Grey 1800h x 900w x 300d 5 265KG £179.97 £87.99 AAMD 4 x Storalex® VRS shelving Bays - Graphite Grey 1800h x 900w x 300d 5 265KG £239.96 £116.99 AAAG 3 x Storalex® VRS Shelving Bays - Graphite Grey 1800h x 900w x 450d 5 265KG £201.00 £89.99 AAAU 4 x Storalex® VRS Shelving Bays - Graphite Grey 1800h x 900w x 450d 5 265KG £268.00 £119.99 AAAL 3 x Storalex® VRS Shelving Bays - Graphite Grey 1800h x 900w x 600d 5 265KG £221.97 £119.99 AABD 4 x Storalex® VRS Shelving Bays - Graphite Grey 1800h x 900w x 600d 5 265KG £295.96 £154.99
Key Product Features
- Safely store all of your items, even the heavy ones! Each level can hold up to 265kg, evenly distributed - the entire bay is tested to hold 1,325kg, evenly distributed.
- Ready to use in minutes thanks to the quick and easy, boltless ‘snap in’ assembly system
- Movable support beams so you can configure the shelf supports to match any load
- Double up and take away shelf supports to suit your individual storage requirements
- Engineered to last with moisture resistant MDF boards and a thick rust resistant coating
- As part of this offer you’ll also receive a free rubber assembly mallet
- 5 adjustable levels to maximise storage space, finished in a stylish graphite grey colour
- Two part uprights allow you to build one bay as 2 half height, 900mm units
- Supplied flat packed, easy to transport and move around before assembling
- Available in sizes to suit your space. Choose from 300mm, 450mm or 600mm deep bays
- Maximise stability by fixing to the wall, drill holes are located every 15cm
- Delivery Band 1 – our lowest price delivery cost for heavy items
- Light industrial units
- Utility rooms
Finally, enjoy an organised and accessible garage or stockroom! These sturdy shelves are the quick and easy way to clean up and organise your storage space. Thanks to the smart boltless assembly system, they’ll be ready to use in minutes.
Arguably the most versatile shelving system on the market, Storalex shelving features movable support beams. Simply slide the support beam along to suit the load! You also can also ‘double up’ support beams where necessary, adding extra support to shelves with heavy loads and remove unnecessary support beams for shelves with light loads. Individual levels can be configured to a height to suit your items, adjustable every 35mm.
Join the many thousands of home owners and businesses that have purchased this Storalex shelving system to protect and store items within their home, office or warehouse.
For a limited time only, we’re offering a free upgrade to stronger 265kg per shelf (evenly distributed) units - these units can take an impressive 50% more weight per shelf than the standard 175kg units you’ll see on the market. Added piece of mind that you’ll be able to store all of your items safely, even the heavy ones.
Using the latest manufacturing technology, this storage system is precision engineered and rigorously tested by Storalex in Europe. Storalex differs from other shelving units on the market due to their strength and high quality construction. The sturdy frame is made from European steel coated in a thick, rust resistant powder coating. The moisture resistant MDF boards last longer than cheaper chipboard alternatives and the subtle and stylish graphite grey colour looks great in any garage, stockroom or warehouse.
Size Conversion Tables
300mm Deep Shelving Units
Size Unit Dimensions Inches 71in High x 35½ Wide x 11 3/16 in Deep Feet 5ft 11" High x 2ft 11½" Wide x 0.98ft Deep Meters 1.8m High x 0.9m Wide x 0.30m Deep Centimeters 180cm High x 90cm Wide x 30cm Deep
450mm Deep Shelving Units
Size Unit Dimensions Inches 71in High x 35.5in Wide x 17.7in Deep Feet 5ft 11" High x 2.95ft Wide x 1.47ft Deep Meters 1.8m High x 0.9m Wide x 0.45m Deep Centimetres 180cm High x 90cm Wide x 45cm Deep
600mm Deep Shelving Units
Size Unit Dimensions Inches 71in High x 35.5in Wide x 23.6in Deep Feet 5ft 11" High x 2.95ft" Wide x 1.96ft Deep Meters 1.8m High x 0.9m Wide x 0.60m Deep Centimeters 180cm High x 90cm Wide x 60cm Deep
Who else uses our shelving?
"We’ve purchased Storalex shelving from Tufferman for a number of years now, specifically for stockrooms within our Millets and Ultimate Outdoors stores. As well as receiving excellent service, we find the shelving units strong and sturdy as well as being great value for money.”Lynne, JD Outdoors, part of JD Sports Fashion PLC
Regularly seen in
Why buy from Tufferman
We have a track record of
We’re genuinely focussed on great customer service, as our reviews demonstrate. We are a small and friendly business based in Essex, delivering traditional help and advice as if you’d walked into your local hardware store.
Trading Standards Approved
We have been vetted and approved by Trading Standards as part of the national Buy with Confidence scheme. You can be sure you’re dealing with a trustworthy and customer orientated company.
We’re a Small Business Too
We know from running our own business that we need value for money and great service from all our suppliers. We’re passionate at what we do and always on hand to help. If you need advice choosing the right shelving and racking for your needs, simply call our business support team on 0203 764 9380, option 2.
Who we supplyWrite Your Own Review
Choose a nominated delivery day at checkout, we deliver Monday-Saturday (excluding bank holidays).
FREE next day delivery when you spend over £199 ex vat (UK mainland only)
If you order before 4pm Monday - Friday you can have your order the next working day.
Alternatively you can Click & Collect from our Essex based distribution centre.
Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate, Rignals Lane, Galleywood, Essex. CM2 8RF (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm) view map
Our couriers charge more for bulky and heavy items as a result there are 3 weight bandings. The majority fall under the Weight Band 1 delivery charge please check in the description box on the product page to confirm the delivery band.
Next Day: £5.99
FREE Saturday: £9.99
- Click & Collect: FREE FREE FREE FREE N. Ireland 2 Day £9.99
- Isle of Man
- Channel Islands
Scottish Highlands &
Islands 2 Day
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or faulty product we will collect the item and either replace the item for you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 28 working days, providing they are unused and in there original packaging. However please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items
Please send returns to the address below.
Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate