- NEXT DAY DELIVERYFREE ON ORDERS OVER £199 EX VAT
- UNBEATABLE PRICES!FOUND IT CHEAPER? WE’LL MATCH IT!
- WE’RE RATED 9.4 OUT OF 10!
Storalex Business Bundle - 4 X BRS Bays & HRX Workbench - Graphite Grey
In stock24h DeliveryWas £339.95Now £159.99Ex Vat Save£179.96
- Finally, enjoy an organised and accessible garage or stockroom!
- Join the many thousands of home owners and businesses that have purchased this Storalex shelving system to protect and store items within their home, office or warehouse.
Grouped product items CODE DESCRIPTION Our Price QTY AAVJ 4 x Storalex® BRS Shelving Bays 1800h x 900w x 450d (mm) - 200kg UDL & 1 x HRX Workbench 900h x 1200w x 600d - 400kg UDL - Graphite Grey - Free Rubber Mallet £339.95 £159.99 AAUY 4 x Storalex® BRS Shelving Bays 1800h x 900w x 600d (mm) - 200kg UDL & 1 x HRX Workbench 900h x 1200w x 600d - 400kg UDL - Graphite Grey - Free Rubber Mallet £379.95 £179.99 AADE 4 x Storalex® VRS Shelving Bays 1800h x 900w x 450d (mm) - 265kg UDL & 1 x HRX Workbench 900h x 1200w x 600d - 400kg UDL - Graphite Grey - Free Rubber Mallet £327.99 £188.99 AADF 4 x Storalex® VRS Shelving Bays 1800h x 900w x 600d (mm) - 265kg UDL & 1 x HRX Workbench 900h x 1200w x 600d - 400kg UDL - Graphite Grey - Free Rubber Mallet £355.95 £208.99
Key Product Features
- Safely store all of your items, even the heavy ones! Each level can hold up to 200kg (or choose to upgrade to 265kg), evenly distributed - the entire bay is tested to hold 1,000kg (1,325kg for the 265kg version!), evenly distributed.
- Ready to use in minutes thanks to the quick and easy, boltless ‘snap in’ assembly system
- Engineered to last with moisture resistant MDF boards and a thick rust resistant coating
- As part of this offer you’ll also receive a free rubber assembly mallet
- 5 adjustable levels to maximise storage space, finished in a stylish graphite grey colour
- Two part uprights allow you to build one bay as 2 half height, 900mm units
- Supplied flat packed, easy to transport and move around before assembling
- Maximise stability by fixing to the wall, drill holes are located every 15cm
- Delivery Band 1 – our lowest price delivery cost for heavy items
- Light industrial units
- Utility rooms
Finally, enjoy an organised and accessible garage or stockroom! These sturdy shelves are the quick and easy way to clean up and organise your storage space. Thanks to the smart boltless assembly system, they’ll be ready to use in minutes. Individual levels can be configured to a height to suit your items, adjustable every 35mm.
Join the many thousands of home owners and businesses that have purchased this Storalex shelving system to protect and store items within their home, office or warehouse.
Using the latest manufacturing technology, this storage system is precision engineered and rigorously tested by Storalex in Europe. Storalex differs from other shelving units on the market due to their strength and high quality construction. The sturdy frame is made from European steel coated in a thick, rust resistant powder coating. The moisture resistant MDF boards last longer than cheaper chipboard alternatives and the subtle and stylish graphite grey colour looks great in any garage, stockroom or warehouse.
600mm Deep Shelving Units
Size Unit Dimensions Inches 71in High x 35.5in Wide x 23.6in Deep Feet 5ft 11" High x 2.95ft" Wide x 1.96ft Deep Meters 1.8m High x 0.9m Wide x 0.60m Deep Centimeters 180cm High x 90cm Wide x 60cm Deep
Size Conversion Unit Dimensions Inches 35½in High x 47¼ Wide x 11⅝" Deep Feet 2ft 11½" High x 3ft 11¼" Wide x 1ft 11⅝" Deep Meters 0.9m High x 1.2m Wide x 0.60m Deep Centimeters 90cm High x 120cm Wide x 60cm Deep
Who else uses our shelving?
"We’ve purchased Storalex shelving from Tufferman for a number of years now, specifically for stockrooms within our Millets and Ultimate Outdoors stores. As well as receiving excellent service, we find the shelving units strong and sturdy as well as being great value for money.”Lynne, JD Outdoors, part of JD Sports Fashion PLC
Regularly seen in
Why buy from Tufferman
We have a track record of
We’re genuinely focussed on great customer service, as our reviews demonstrate. We are a small and friendly business based in Essex, delivering traditional help and advice as if you’d walked into your local hardware store.
Trading Standards Approved
We have been vetted and approved by Trading Standards as part of the national Buy with Confidence scheme. You can be sure you’re dealing with a trustworthy and customer orientated company.
We’re a Small Business Too
We know from running our own business that we need value for money and great service from all our suppliers. We’re passionate at what we do and always on hand to help. If you need advice choosing the right shelving and racking for your needs, simply call our business support team on 0203 764 9380, option 2.
Who we supplyWrite Your Own Review
Choose a nominated delivery day at checkout, we deliver Monday-Saturday (excluding bank holidays).
FREE next day delivery when you spend over £199 ex vat (UK mainland only)
If you order before 4pm Monday - Friday you can have your order the next working day.
Alternatively you can Click & Collect from our Essex based distribution centre.
Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate, Rignals Lane, Galleywood, Essex. CM2 8RF (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm) view map
Our couriers charge more for bulky and heavy items as a result there are 3 weight bandings. The majority fall under the Weight Band 1 delivery charge please check in the description box on the product page to confirm the delivery band.
Next Day: £5.99
FREE Saturday: £9.99
- Click & Collect: FREE FREE FREE FREE N. Ireland 2 Day £9.99
- Isle of Man
- Channel Islands
Scottish Highlands &
Islands 2 Day
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or faulty product we will collect the item and either replace the item for you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 28 working days, providing they are unused and in there original packaging. However please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items
Please send returns to the address below.
Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate