- NEXT DAY DELIVERYFREE ON ORDERS OVER £199 EX VAT
- UNBEATABLE PRICES!FOUND IT CHEAPER? WE’LL MATCH IT!
- WE’RE RATED AS EXCELLENT!
STORALEX SX340 BAY - 3050MM HIGH - (2 WIDTHS & 3 DEPTHS) - UP TO 340KG UDL - 6 LEVELS
In stock24h DeliveryFrom £134.99Ex Vat
- The Storalex SX340 range of heavy duty shelving is great for frequent use within industrial, commercial and retail environments.
- Our most versatile shelving range, the SX340 modular system has been rigorously tested to FEM standards.
Grouped product items CODE DESCRIPTION DIMENSIONS LEVELS Max Shelf Load (kg) +1 +10 +20 QTY ABHL Storalex® SX340 Bay - Blue & Orange - Free Rubber Mallet 3050h x 915w x 610d 6 340KG +1 £134.99 +10 £124.99 +20 £119.99 +10 £124.99 +20 £119.99 ABHM Storalex® SX340 Bay - Blue & Orange - Free Rubber Mallet 3050h x 915w x 455d 6 340KG +1 £149.99 +10 £139.99 +20 £129.99 +10 £139.99 +20 £129.99 ABHN Storalex® SX340 Bay - Blue & Orange - Free Rubber Mallet 3050h x 915w x 610d 6 340KG +1 £152.99 +10 £146.99 +20 £136.99 +10 £146.99 +20 £136.99 ABHO Storalex® SX340 Bay - Blue & Orange - Free Rubber Mallet 3050h x 1220w x 305d 6 200KG +1 £159.99 +10 £149.99 +20 £139.99 +10 £149.99 +20 £139.99 ABHP Storalex® SX340 Bay - Blue & Orange - Free Rubber Mallet 3050h x 1220w x 455d 6 200KG +1 £164.99 +10 £154.99 +20 £145.99 +10 £154.99 +20 £145.99 ABHQ Storalex® SX340 Bay - Blue & Orange - Free Rubber Mallet 3050h x 1220w x 610d 6 200KG +1 £182.99 +10 £176.99 +20 £166.99 +10 £176.99 +20 £166.99
Key Product Features
- 2mm thick powder coated European steel construction
- 15mm thick chipboard shelves, tested to 340kg UDL per shelf
- Total load capacity of up to 2,040kg UDL per bay
- Single piece uprights increase bay stability
- Purchase additional shelves to suit storage requirements
- Boltless ‘stud & keyhole’ design, used within the UK for over 25 years
- 6 x 15mm chipboard decks as standard with each bay
- Built to ISO manufacturing standards and FEM approved
- Suitable for daily use within a commercial/industrial environment
- Low profile shelf beam design maximises storage space
- Quick & easy construction, assembly mallet provided with each order
- Full range of accessories such as joining tie plates available
- Adjustable shelf height every 3.8cm (1.5 Inches)
- Accessible from both sides, no cross bracing needed
- Delivery Band 2
- Regular Picking
- Archive & document storage
- Small parts storage
- Heavy boxes
- Domestic items
The Storalex SX340 range of heavy duty shelving is a general purpose ‘work horse’ great for frequent use within industrial, commercial and retail environments. This range of shelving has been used in warehouses and stockrooms for over 25 years and uses a tried and tested boltless design.
Our most versatile shelving range, the SX340 modular system has been rigorously tested to FEM (European Federation of Material Handling) standards – suitable for daily use in an industrial environment.
Who else uses our shelving?
"We’ve purchased Storalex shelving from Tufferman for a number of years now, specifically for stockrooms within our Millets and Ultimate Outdoors stores. As well as receiving excellent service, we find the shelving units strong and sturdy as well as being great value for money.”Lynne, JD Outdoors, part of JD Sports Fashion PLC
Regularly seen in
Why buy from Tufferman
We have a track record of
We’re genuinely focussed on great customer service, as our reviews demonstrate. We are a small and friendly business based in Essex, delivering traditional help and advice as if you’d walked into your local hardware store.
Trading Standards Approved
We have been vetted and approved by Trading Standards as part of the national Buy with Confidence scheme. You can be sure you’re dealing with a trustworthy and customer orientated company.
We’re a Small Business Too
We know from running our own business that we need value for money and great service from all our suppliers. We’re passionate at what we do and always on hand to help. If you need advice choosing the right shelving and racking for your needs, simply call our business support team on 0203 764 9380, option 2.
Who we supplyWrite Your Own Review
Choose a nominated delivery day at checkout, we deliver Monday-Saturday (excluding bank holidays).
FREE next day delivery when you spend over £199 ex vat (UK mainland only)
If you order before 4pm Monday - Friday you can have your order the next working day.
Alternatively you can Click & Collect from our Essex based distribution centre.
Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate, Rignals Lane, Galleywood, Essex. CM2 8RF (Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm) view map
Our couriers charge more for bulky and heavy items as a result there are 3 weight bandings. The majority fall under the Weight Band 1 delivery charge please check in the description box on the product page to confirm the delivery band.
Next Day: £5.99
FREE Saturday: £9.99
- Click & Collect: FREE FREE FREE FREE N. Ireland 2 Day £9.99
- Isle of Man
- Channel Islands
Scottish Highlands &
Islands 2 Day
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or faulty product we will collect the item and either replace the item for you or refund you in full. In some cases we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 28 working days, providing they are unused and in there original packaging. However please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items
Please send returns to the address below.
Unit 6a Rignals Lane Industrial Estate