Werner Soft Close Telescopic Ladder - 1 x 9 Rung - Extended Height: 2.6m - Closed Height: 0.76m
Werner Soft Close Telescopic Ladder - 1 x 10 Rung - Extended Height: 2.9m - Closed Height: 0.79m
Key Features of these Telescopic Ladders
- These telescopic ladders have a strong aluminum construction
- This is a collapsible ladder and can be made very compact due to its telescopic design making storage and transportation easy
- Soft close mechanism means when collapsing the ladder each rung sections closes slowly preventing finger trapping
- Adjustable ladder heights mean you can part extended the ladder at various heights for added convenience to suit the job
- Single-handed unlocking system allows for easy closure
- Automatic locking system makes the ladder secure when in use
- Lock indicators to inform you when the telescopic ladder is ready for use
- Non-slip feet are fitted to the telescopic ladder to maximise the grip of the ladder on any floor surface
- Moulded foot brace ensures maximum strength and protects the ladder from damage
- Gripped wall bumpers providing extra stability and safety
- Rubber hand grip allows for a secure grip when moving the ladder
- Easily fits in a car boot or cupboard making it easily portable
- The 2.6m telescopic ladder allows for a safe working height of 3.15m
- The 2.9m telescopic ladder allows for a safe working height of 3.42m
- Fully approved to the latest EN131 standard
Werner Soft Close Telescopic ladders are very versatile and perfect for uses at any workplace or household. They can be part extended to suit the height you require for specific jobs/tasks, this makes these ladders very versatile and handy to own. Telescopic ladders are collapsible ladders meaning they can be made extremely compact when not in use, this makes storage and portability of the product simple and easy. It also has a specially designed soft close mechanism preventing finger trapping
The Werner Soft Close Telescopic ladder has many features to ensure user safety, this includes a specially designed soft close mechanism preventing finger trapping, an automatic locking mechanism that ensures the ladder is locked in place ready for use, locking indicators also help you identify when the ladder has been locked in place correctly for increased safety. Non-slip feet/bumpers for added stability when used on any surfaces. These telescopic ladders are fully approved to the latest EN131 standard and are of high quality.
|1 x 9 Rungs||1 x 10 Rungs|
|Approx Product Weight (KG)||8.40kg||9.40kg|
|Max. Load Capacity (KG)||150kg||150kg|
|Safe Working Height (M)||3.15m||3.42m|
|Max. Standing Height (M)||1.40m||1.67m|
|Open Height (M)||2.60m||2.90m|
|Closed Height (M)||0.76m||0.79m|
|Ladder Width (M)||0.47m||0.47m|
|Certifications||EN131 Professional||EN131 Professional|
Order before 3pm for next day delivery or choose a convenient delivery day at checkout, up to 3 months in advance. We deliver Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays).
UK Mainland Delivery Charges:
(within 4 working days)
Next / Specified Day
|£0 - £9.99||£7.99||£12.98|
All pallet deliveries are kerbside and the driver will not unload the goods from the pallet or take the pallet away.
If a large order that requires palletisation is placed after 12pm it may be subject to a 24 hour delay due to processing times.
Non-UK Mainland Delivery Charges
The following postcode ranges are classified as non-UK mainland by our couriers: AB, IV, KW, PA, PH, IM, ZE, DD and BT. (Unfortunately, we are unable to deliver to Jersey or Guernsey at this time).
(2-3 Working Days)
|£0 - £49.99||£17.99|
|£50 - £99.99||£44.99|
|£100 - £199.99||£64.99|
|£200 - £399.99||£64.99|
|£400 - £999.99||£74.99|
Please ensure that you check the contents of your order upon delivery. Any missing or damaged items must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the order being placed. Photos of any damaged items will be required.
In the unlikely event that you receive a damaged or faulty product, we will collect the item and either replace the item for you or refund you in full. In some cases, we may ask our customers to return the item to us but we will of course refund any extra postage costs to you.
Customers are welcome to return unwanted items to us within 28 working days, providing they are unused and in their original packaging. However please note that customers are responsible for the return costs of unwanted items
Please send returns to the address below.
Unit 2A Boyton Hall Farm,
Why Buy From Tufferman
Heavy-duty industrial shelving that's built to last for extra piece of mind, these sturdy industrial shelving units are covered by the Storalex 5 Year Guarantee. A British brand that's synonymous with quality.
We’re genuinely focussed on great customer service, as our Trustpilot reviews demonstrate. We are a small and friendly business based in Essex, delivering traditional help and advice as if you’d walked into your local hardware store
Trading Standards ApprovedWe have been vetted and approved by Trading Standards as part of the national Buy with Confidence scheme. You can be sure that when you buy industrial shelving units from Tufferman, you’re dealing with a trustworthy and customer orientated company.
We know from running our own business that we need value for money and great service from all our suppliers. We’re passionate at what we do and always on hand to help. If you need advice choosing the right industrial shelving units for your needs, simply call our support team on 0203 764 938
"We’ve purchased Storalex shelving from Tufferman for a number of years now, specifically for stockrooms within our Millets and Ultimate Outdoors stores. As well as receiving excellent service, we find the shelving units strong and sturdy as well as being great value for money.”Lynne, JD Outdoors, part of JD Sports Fashion PLC
- Opens in a new window.